Monday, November 3, 2008

a walk


my family went on a walk the other day in honor of my Grandma....you can read more about it here....I had brought the camera with and here are a few shots...the above is without flash and below, with. I have an option on my camera that will take back to back photos, first in natural light and then with a flash.

we have an active railway in town, too. the first is a look facing north.



then a view facing south....I just wish that car wasn't there. my ten year old son even pointed it out before the words came out of my mouth.

then I just placed my camera on the rail and pushed the shutter button.



2 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I like using the two photo setting if I'm not sure which one may look better. Very handy. And yes, why is the car there. "Drive off you fool, drive off. Can't you see the photographer?"

Perry said...

Nice rail shots. I like the 2nd from the bottom best. Looks like some good fall color too!