Friday, October 17, 2008

in recognition

two years ago, my mom, cousin and I walked 60 miles over 3 days for breast cancer research. it was a Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness walk. usually there are 12 nationwide each year. we walked in Chicago. it was an experience of a lifetime...since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought I might post some photos of that incredible journey. I also posted some for my photo story Friday post at my other blog...you can find it here.




I will be walking in a half marathon this Sunday in Columbus, OH.
I am anticipating photo opportunities and will post when I return.

3 comments:

Mom of Three said...

Have fun tomorrow! Hopefully the weather will be decent.

Too bad I'm grounded:(

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Next weekend there is a funwalk here as well for Breast Cancer awareness

Perry said...

Looks like last year was fun. hope you had a food walk and look forward to pix!