Sunday, September 7, 2008

after my son's football game, we went to a local pizza place to eat. when we came out, the sun looked incredible. the restaurant was adjacent to a cornfield. the kids wanted to go just into the field...and they were saying, if you build it, they will come....so out came the camera and they posed and let me move them to just where I wanted them I was able to snap a few photos of them before they started to complain. we have not had rain here in about two months other than a brief shower or two. everything is so darn dry! so, here are a few of the resulting photos. I am going to post a few more at my other site if you wish to see more of the time we spent in the restaurant parking lot.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say, that is a very interesting perspective and subject. Nice job!

Perry said...

Top shot is great. The dark clouds and the sun make for nice contrast.

Karin said...

I love the first shot and the last one is brilliant - great work!